9:20 0-500 & 9:30am 0-2000
10:00am Open Pairs In-Person
1:30pm 0-300 Pairs Online
9:20am 0-500 Pairs & 9:30am Open Pairs Online
10:00am Open Pairs In-Person
6:30pm 0-1000 Pairs Online
Online Only WEDNESDAYS
9:20am 0-1000 Pairs (Will be 0-750 in Nov.) & 9:30am Open Pairs Online
6:20pm 0-1000 Pairs (Will be 0-750 in Nov.) & 6:30pm Open Pairs Online
In-Person Only THURSDAYS
11:00am-12:00pm Intermediate Chat Lessons
12:30pm Mentor Pairs (LM w/non-LM) & Chat Bridge (0-20mp) In-Person
Online Only FRIDAYS
9:20am 0-300 Pairs, 9:25 0-2500 Pairs & 9:30am Open Pairs all Online
(0-2500 game will be 0-2000 in Nov.)
12:30pm 0-750 Pairs Online
1:00pm Open Pairs In-Person
(Returning in Nov. 12:30pm 0-750 Pairs Online)
5:30pm Open Pairs In-Person
ONLINE GAME HELP:
The Bridge Center of St Paul holds online club games. All of these games are 18-27 boards. Only players on our BBO list will be authorized to play in these games. The list includes players who have played at the BCofStP in the prior live Bridge games. Also included are players in our peering pool: Twin City Bridge Center, Plymouth/Edina, Metro Bridge, Woodbury, St Cloud, Duluth, and Mankato. If you can't register, please contact Kim at least 20 minutes before a game and you can be added to the list.
Here's how to play:
1. Go to BBO, address: www.bridgebase.com/v3/
2. You have to have a BBO account. Setting up an account is free.
3. Cost will be $5 per game, per player. You have to have that money in your BBO account to register for a game. From the BBO homepage, click on BB$ to add funds either via Paypal or any credit card. If you don't find this button, do an Internet search for BBO$ and you'll get a page to pay. Don't use the in-app function, because you'll pay a surchage. You can pay for yourself and invite a partner or pay for both you and your partner.
4. Beginning 2 hours before gametime our game will be listed on the site. From the homepage look at the Blue menu, find Competitive, then click on ACBL Virtual Clubs. Scan the list to find a BC of St Paul game.
5. Both you and your partner need to be online at the time of registration. Both need to be online also at game time or you could be unregistered.
If you need ANY help let us know. Signing up for BBO, navigating the site, getting money in your account, etc. If you can't find a partner, cal or text Kim or click partnership within the tournament and wait to see if someone else comes alone. Also, if you are a single and we have a 1/2 table, we can get a sub to fill in with you. Kim & Larry H will be directing these games the foreseeable future. Again, please contact us with questions.
Please click on button for dinner reservations. One person per reservation please. Please click on Nov 1-7 button to the left for registering your team. You can also just tell Kim 651-271-3500.
2022 Club Membership Fee (Click Buy Now on Right)
Kim Hayward 651-271-3500
(call or text)
Manager: Kimberly Hayward
Assistant Manager: Larry Huiras
Board of Directors (8/21-7/22):
Bill Voedisch, President
Larry McIntyre, Vice President
Gail Baev, Secretary
Dan McIntyre, Treasurer
David Gustafson, Board Member
Sign up for in-person games at the club click on date range below or call Kim 651-271-3500
Sign up for Thur 11am-noon