Due to COVID-19 and our State of Minnesota mandates, we will be closed until further notice. Please join us online - see below for instructions.
Lessons are postponed until we reopen.
Kim Hayward 651-271-3500
(call or text)
Manager: Kimberly Hayward
Assistant Manager: Larry Huiras
Board of Directors (8/19-7/20):
Larry McIntyre, President
Bill Voedisch, Vice President
Tom Owens, Secretary
Grant Duffrin, Treasurer
Stephanie Steele, Board Member
Online BBO Game Schedule:
ALL GAMES MONDAY 5/25 through SUNDAY 5/31
ARE 100% SILVER and TRIPLE CLUB POINTS
AND $6 PER PLAYER, PLEASE NOTE EXTRA GAMES
Mondays 9:30am 0-500
Mondays 9:45am Open
Mondays 6:30pm Faster Pairs (2 hour game)
Tuesdays 9:45am Open
Tuesdays 6:30pm 0-750 Pairs
SPECIAL SILVER Tuesday 6:45PM Open Pairs
Wednesdays 9:45am Open
Wednesdays 1:30pm 0-300
Wednesdays 6:30pm Open
Thursday 12:15pm 0-300
Thursdays 12:30pm Open
SPECIAL SILVER Thursday 6:30 Faster Pairs (2 hour game)
Fridays 9:30am 0-500
Fridays 9:45am Open
SPECIAL SILVER Friday 6:30 Open
Saturdays 12:00pm 0-500 Pairs
Saturdays 12:30pm Faster Pairs (2 hour game)
Saturdays 6:30pm Open
SPECIAL SILVER Sunday 12:00 Open
Sundays 12:30pm 0-750 Pairs
Sundays 5:30pm Open
ONLINE GAME HELP:
The Bridge Center of St Paul is now holding only online club games. All of these games are 24-28 boards. ONLY players on our BBO list will be authorized to play in these games. This means both players in the pair have to have won points at the BCofStP in the last 12 months. If you can't register, please contact Kim at least 20 minutes before a game.
Here's how to play:
1. Go to BBO version 3, address: www.bridgebase.com/v3/
2. You have to have a BBO account. Setting up an account is free.
3. Cost will be $4.50 per game, per player. You have to have that money in your BBO account to register for a game. From the BBO homepage, click on BB$ to add funds either via Paypal or any credit card. You can pay for yourself and invite a partner or pay for both you and your partner.
4. Beginning 2 hours before gametime our game will be listed on the site. From the homepage look at the Blue menu, find Competitive, then click on ACBL Virtual Clubs. Scan the list to find a BCofStP game.
5. Both you and your partner need to be online at the time of registration. Both need to be online also at game time or you'll be unregistered.
Benefits: You will get to hang out with your club pals, you will earn Black club points which the ACBL intends to augment with bonuses, and best of all, the club gets the majority of your gamefees.
If you need ANY help let us know. Signing up for BBO, navigating the site, getting money in your account, etc. If you can't find a partner, call Kim or click partnership within the tournament and wait to see if someone else comes alone. Also, if you are a single and we have a 1/2 table, we can get a sub to fill in with you. Kim & Larry H will be directing these games the foreseeable future. Again, please contact us with questions.
Hang in there everyone!